Monday, January 4, 2010

Home Motivation: GO!

One of my goals/resolutions from last year that is carrying over into this year, is decorating my house. I've lived here for 2 years, and I have still not decorated. Everyone is always surprised to hear this, but I'm indecisive and change my mind too much. Today I picked up the 6th color sample for the living room walls. I have different colors of paint all over my wall. There is one wall actually painted in the dining room, and I do have another color picked out for the living room, but I wanted more than one. I also want to make things, because I'm not sure exactly what, to put on my walls. I feel I've outgrown my old art work, and need new stuff. LOL. So here are some inspiring pics to get me motivated! Found on weheartit.com and Blog'Arte.




No comments: