Monday, January 18, 2010

Smells Like Teen Spirit

I'm still in my pj's and I've been working on homework all morning! But I have to be at work later, which means I have to get dressed....I'm ready for spring b/c it's warmer but I still get to layer. I've been feeling pretty grungy lately, wearing lots of plaid and not brushing my hair as usual lol...here are some looks that I'm loving this week...

Ready for spring!
I love wearing outfits like this!

My fav band of all time, Silverchair! I like getting dressed and rocking out!

I'm really into oversized t's and fun tights!

I am a fan of the t-shirt/skirt combo! Ankle boots make it even more fun!

2 comments:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Thanks for the heads up on Dainty Squid! I love oversized T's and tights...I wish I could get away at work wearing that!

Dez Schwartz said...

I do my t's & skirts with knee-high boots. :)