Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Want to Ride Bikes With You

Everyone should be impressed that I've actually started cleaning my house, not just talking about it. Im pretty impressed LOL. Tomorrow is my day off and I plan to do loads of laundry, hopefully figure out the shampooer to shampoo the carpets, set up the guest bedroom and bath for Teresa and her Hubby, clean kitchen table, wet bar and fireplace off....i'm sure this list keeps going...on top of that do homework...blah...I really want to paint the walls in the living room and studio room and hang up pretty pictures.

Something exciting! Today I bought the cutest Hello Kitty cell phone charm and figured out how to get it on my cell phone. I have an addiction to cell phone charms...muhahaha...


These are THE YELLOW PANTS!!!! that Brooke and I were talking about needing from the GAP, THE YELLOW CORD PANTS!!!
This outfit is delightful, I wish I could wear it tomorrow...
These are the rings I've decided Clint can buy me for wedding stuffs. I don't want anything fancy or big. He did say I needed a bigger diamond so everyone would know I was taken lol...he's cute. These rings are from Catbird.
Ps I really want this one with the heart...
I thought this dress was cute, I'm thinking of getting the vintage dress I bought cut the this length....any comments on that?
So for doppelganger week on Facebook, I put a pic of Kirsten Dunst. I've actually been mistaken for her several times, which I find weird. The weirdest was at the local Rosa's Tortilla Factory drive thru. I was like seriously? haha When my hair is darker I usually get Mandy Moore. And once at SXSW a few years ago this guy thought I was Scarlett Jo which is flattering. I told him, my boobs are not that big haha...


I want to ride bikes sooo bad. We actually have one in the garage that I think may belong to Miss Pearl. I want a retro bike though, and I want Clint to go with me b/c I get scared of big dogs, getting lost, and well traffic...in Texas pedestrians do NOT have the right away...

(some imagaes from a cup of jo and google searches)
I hear the weather is going to get cold and snowy here in the south plains, seriously I've never seen so much snow in this neck of the woods...at least I'm off and don't have to drive in it tomorrow. What do you like to do when the weather is yucky? I like some cocoa, book/movie, quilt, and some cuddly pups...

3 comments:

Porter said...

Eesh.. snow.. Not again!

Dez Schwartz said...

Those rings are beautiful. I still vote that you look like an Olsen twin. ;)

Chelsea said...

I think that length for your dress on you would be cute!