Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Weekend in Photos

This weekend I got to see my niece Avery Grace. We had lots of fun, but mostly she drooled and stuck her hand in her mouth lol.

This is my sister Ashley, we were having some dinner...






This is my Friday at BWW (Buffalo Wild Wings), where the Thrift Store Cowboys played a secret show. PS the best way to run frat daddy's out of BWW is TSC music. The place cleared out really quick, which just made it more fun. lol

This old couple danced the night away, I think they were pretty drunk. lol

Corey in real life.
Tugboat
Dan
Coco workin it
Me being nerdy
The husband being cute





PS I fixed my hair and was super excited! It's late and I have to be up early to go observe at a high school, then go to work...how was your weekend...

1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

I'm sorry I missed you this weekend. I know how hard it is to fit everyone in your schedule in a matter of hours. How was observing? I can't wait to find out!