Thursday, May 27, 2010

Home is Where you Cat is...or puppy...


I saw this on Carrie's blog, and I am a sucker for these sort of things.



A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 78
B- My BEDROOM theme is: nothing yet, I haven't really got to that room yet
C- The CAR in the driveway is: PT Cruiser
D- My DESK looks: a hot mess
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: on a good day 10 am
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair, but that doesn't mean i brush it
G- My GARAGE is filled with: band equipment, coco and pearl things, lots of boxes of books
H- My HOME is: puppiness lol
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: lots of clothes that need to be put up
J- My favorite JUICE is: apple
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my kitchen aid mixer
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: brooke :)
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: netflix!
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: the kid next door, and not the owner lol
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: cheese, beer, wine, coffee makens
P- My last house PARTY was: wedding eve lol...
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: cordon bleu
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: living room
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: it changes a lot...i think i'm using suave right now
T- My largest TELEVISION is: ? big i have no idea, too big im sure since we hardly use it
U- UNDER my bed you will find: things the puppies are trying to hide
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: the last time clint did it?
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: rose bush and my backyard
X- I wish I had X-TRA: maid, i could use a maid
Y- My YARD is: the worst on the block, but we're working on it, i wish i could just pay someone lol
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: ? 12 or 1 am

If you play along post a link in the comments :)

No comments: