Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Few of My Favourite Things

Yesterday was the best day ever, mostly because I slept for 10 hours straight. I also went to Zumba with my co-worker Jordan. We had fun while almost killing ourselves.

Here are a few of my favourite things this week:
Shorts with tights. This has been my go to outfit...I'll be wearing it today.

Starbucks instant coffee. I think I've saved a million dollars this week just by switching to instant.

I am in love with this show! I just finished season 1. Clint said that the Crashdown (a cafe in the show) really exists. I plan to make him take me soon, since New Mexico is not far from here.

One of my friends, and the fiddle player for my husband's band (Thrift Store Cowboys), recently released her new album Carrying Lighting. I have been listening to it non stop. Hopefully I'll do a review of it soon.

Speaking of the husband, his band is still touring so if you're in the area check out their show, you won't be disappointed!

Who is going to see Harry Potter tonight? I'm working, but I don't like going when it's crazy. I am considering seeing if there is a morning show that is not sold out....

No comments: