Since I'm waiting on some manic panic to work its magic, I decided to play along with 10 on Tuesday (even though Tuesday is almost over).
1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do? I have a very effective stink eye...or so I'm told.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway? The loads of sweets I consume instead of meals...you didn't know cupcakes are a major food group?
3. What is your favorite book of all time? Fountainhead by Ayn Rand...I should read that again.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat? Depends on what kind of food you're in the mood for, but I love Garsky's. It's downtown and in a 2 story house, and they have the yummiest food!
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go? That's a hard question....Topshop
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often? I'm trying to narrow down my reader because it was out of control with 1000+ daily, but you can check out some of my favs on the sidebar of my blog. But I think I check out Audrey Kitching's blog the most, I find her very inspiring and its nice to see someone doing their own thing and not worrying about the rest of the world.
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport? I don't recall ever having a delay, but I know I had to wait around for a while at the Las Vegas airport once and we played slots and drank coffee from The Coffee Bean (which is probably not what you're supposed to drink when gambling so pretend I said a dirty martini).
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine? I have super sensitive skin so I use Ole Henriksen products, but I'm looking to try some Lush products. For make up I love Benefit, but it's kinda pricey so I mix it up with Loreal and covergirl. I like to use things with sunscreen because I'm super pale and burn easily.
9. Where is your farthest away friend? Japan!
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)? There's not really anywhere to hike out here in the plains of texas, seriously there are hardly trees. Clint and I used to go to the Rose Garden and put around, and sometimes I go running around this fake pond thing (they have tons of them all over the city to catch water in the event it ever rains, which it doesn't).