Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) late night person. I'm not really good at sleeping, so I can stay up all night. I get super inspired at night too .

2. My favorite Pandora stations are Portishead, Silverchair, Classic Indie....it just gets worse lol .

3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are If I am alone I usually end up listening to the Buffy Musical soundtrack, My Favourite Game by the Cardigans (mostly b/c that song revs me up and the video has a bad ass car scene), the one rap song I have which is Airplanes with BoB and Haley from Paramore, and lots of Taylor Swift (b/c I like angry girl music and making arm motions as I'm driving). Usually if I'm with the boys there is lots of Garth Brooks and Lady Gaga. lol don't ask .

4. My favorite pattern is houndstooth and leopard .

5. My favorite perfume is Daisy by Marc Jacobs or Burberry London .

6. Rules are there for a reason, but in some cases just plain silly. I'm a rule breaker .

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is "Hot mess" .

No comments: