Monday, July 25, 2011

Warm Squishy Feelings


Last night my husband rolled into town just in time for dinner. I made some yummy organic pasta. We had fun catching up and loving on puppies (they missed him bunches). Although he is a little worse for wear, I'll fatten him up in no time.


This is going to be my mantra for today, 'NO WHINING' ! Mostly, work makes me whine-y and I complain more than the average bear....but it's work so it's not supposed to be all puppies and rainbows. How do you keep a positive attitude when your job is bringing you down?

Yesterday I worked a bit on some projects I am working on. One project has a deadline (this Thursday), the other I've set up a quasi-deadline. I have a lot on my plate, and I for one would like to actually finish something I start lol.

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

So glad your hubby's home! (Sorry - some people hate that word. I think it's cute, like wifey!)

I was the BIGGEST whiner when working. I couldn't stand the hours, the people, etc. My cure? A big ol' glass of wine or some other yummy booze, with Jen, while we talked about everything but work. After awhile, work would come up and we'd dish on what we hated and than dish on what we loved. Made the next day better!

Also, working with Jen? (Every job but one!) Made *everything* better!