Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nutella?

I am drinking a venti vanilla hazelnut latte from starbucks. it was free! i am now a gold member, which means more free drinks!

Speaking of hazelnut have you tried nutella? I want to.

Clint left for the Four Corners Tour with his band Thrift Store Cowboys. He'll be gone about 2 weeks.

I picked up my wedding dress from the alteration place today! YAY! I have started working on my bunting!

My house smells like puppy...ewww...so I have lots of cleaning to do. I also need someone to mow my front yard so people/children will quit ringing my doorbell to ask to mow my lawn.

I love this bedroom, its just so crisp and cute!
I love these boots...
This room is so inviting...can you tell I have decorating on the brain?
I love this! I found my red chucks at Savers for $3. They are old school...
I've been wanting to paint my nails for days...just need time...
This little nook is gorgeous...
The weather is pretty blah here today...I love the contrast in this photo...from weheartit
This is my fella, we were working on wedding stuffs last night...
These wedding cupcakes are fancy...
Another amazing space! I hope to work in my own soon!
I have to go to work soon, so I am going to work on some homework. Happy Taco Tuesday!

1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Nutella is my favoritest...I get it every year in my stocking. I miss your face...I'll see you soon!