Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poor Little Rich Girl

Clint has been picked up by the party bus and is at his bachelor party...lol, I hope he is having fun! The sad thing is he has work at 6 am, ouch. Today I was super lazy, but got some housework done. We got another package from bed bath and beyond today, I'm using some of the nifty wine glasses now.

I love these trees, and it looks like a perfect day for a wedding. My wedding went from backyard to meadow...can't wait only 3 more days!
I heart bows!
Edie, Edie, Edie...I was her in a former life...or maybe just a few years ago for Halloween...
I know a girl who plays one of these...
PS I love Amanda Bynes and this movie...go watch it..
I will be doing a lot of shopping on Friday....
Dear dreamworld, you do exsist...
Dear Chloe bag, be mine...
Who can resist fun rings?
I love this outfit and that red luggage...I have a collection of vintage luggage...
One of my fav books has a shirt that I need...
This is my new fav song right now, lol it's weird that I like it so much...
This bathing suit from AE is really cute. I am booking us a fancy hotel, and it has a pool I plan to hang out at all day! lol I can't wait!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute bathing suit!! I wish it was warm enough to go swimming here! have a great week!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Love all around, everything is wonderful! I want a picture of me reading...so cute!

alyssa johns said...

love the atlas shrugged book- my favorite book second only to the fountainhead. i need that shirt!