Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello Kitty, I'm Never Gonna Give You Up!

So my backyard looks like a swamp since it hasn't stopped raining for days! The poor puppies want to go play! Clint is going hiking somewhere in Colorado today since they have a day off. Sounds like fun!

If you know me, you know I love love Hello Kitty stuff! I found a Hello Kitty tumbler, and just couldn't resist a post. I fell in love with Hello Kitty when I had a Japanese pen pal growing up, and she sent me some stuff. In fact I love all things Japanese thanks to Miki!

I have this toaster, and you could say this is the norm in my casa!
I told Clint last night I wanted this tattoo lol...I'll probably never get a tattoo...
I really need these this week...crazy rain...
I thought this was awesome!
I don't normally wear stuff like this, but I might make an exception...
This isn't my phone, but its getting close lol...I love cell phone charms! I also love that wallpaper.
I want an instax, and this one is even better just bc its hello kitty...
How fun is this picture?!
I didn't even know they made these!
I actually have this.....
I think latte art is amazing!
Did you know they have Hello Kitty Cafes? I want to go to one!
I think this shirt is adorable!
LOL A hello kitty band would be super cute!
Pretty...I like this orange color...
I told Clint today that I couldn't give up Hello Kitty. (He said that's ok ) I tried once a long time ago before I met him and gave all my stuff to a cute little girl. I regret that now. LOL I asked Clint if I could do the guest bathroom Hello Kitty, he said that he thought I would want to do our bathroom Hello Kitty lol. What is the one thing from your childhood that you can't give up?

4 comments:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Mmmm....Dinosaurs. I love dinosaurs. When I was younger I could name all of them, and I tiled my bedroom wall with pictures from all my dinosaurs Zoobooks.

Lindsay said...

wow you love Hello Kitty like I love pandas!! I see sooo much Hello Kitty stuff around, we should totally have a Happy Mail swap, I could spoil you with it :) cute cute pics!!
xoxo,
Lindsay
P.S I have a hello kitty sewing machine!!! :D

Stina said...

i love your toaster! i want it! :)i was a pretty big hello kitty fan a bunch of years ago, but lost it somehow. i don't think i have anything that i obsess about at the moment. i'm very restless and can't stay focuses long enough to build up a good collection of anything, sadly.

Dez Schwartz said...

You probably already know this, but I can't give up My Little Ponies!!!

Also, Alyse actually has an electric Fender Hello Kitty guitar! It's black and pink. :)