Friday, April 9, 2010

Lumos

Things I probably should be doing:

*laundry
*cleaning my room (its bad believe me)
*painting my nails (the pastel is just not cute)
*working on the bunting for my wedding
*making more invites for the wedding
*lots of cleaning...

Instead I am having a BLL (that's Bud Lite Lime) for non-Texas folk. Clint is at this huge sold out show, he texted me and said they kicked ass. I was too lazy to go, I'm kinda sick of dealing with people, and drunk ppl are worse.

Today I got 2 new cell phone charms from the Hello Kitty store to cheer myself up (today was pretty crummy). Retail therapy helps. :)

I just got a text, apparently there is crowd surfing at this show...lol...

Meet the new loves of my life...
Vans has wonderful things for the ladies...
Holy Batman....
PS I need this mug....if you find one let me know!
If only...
I haven't done anything with yarn in a while...I still want to make an afghan...
I am thinking all my light switches need this written on them...
It feel like the week should be over, but for me it just seems to be getting worse...yay 14 days straight with no day off here I come...but my puppies, cupcakes, and sangria should help me through it. Why do jobs suck?

2 comments:

Jessica D said...

it's a shame that I fell in utter love with these vans shoes...then I tried them on and they didn't do it for me : (

Unknown said...

I had to get mine a size bigger than i normally wear, but i love them!