Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Feel Like Singing Garth Brooks Songs

It's late and I have to be up early for work...booo...straight after work tomorrow, I'm headed over to the Buddy Holly Center where Clint's band is doing a summer showcase. I didn't get to go last year, but I'm excited I get to this year! I don't know what to wear...but I would totally wear this outfit!

But I will probably end up wearing jeans and a tshirt b/c of the early morning, and me wanting to sleep...
I am in love with this. I have been looking for a bad ass compass rose. I want to get a tattoo of one...someday
I made things today, but I want to make more. I wish making things was all I had to talk about...maybe from now on that is all I will talk about...hmmmm...
And randomly I do feel like singing Garth Brooks songs. What is your favourite Garth Brooks song?

No comments: