Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Taco Tuesday 5am Addition


I have been wide awake since 5 am. Don't ask me why, I have no idea?! Duo couldn't sleep either so here we are....and I still need to get my car inspected...
I love this little painting studio! I have been in the mood to paint! I bought a huge canvas yesterday, and I plan to paint a huge cupcake to go in my dining room!
This movie cracks me up....I need to watch it again.
ME you are too cute!
I have cupcakes on the brain....
I have a kit from Michael's to make my own cupcake apron! I can't wait to make some time to do it!
I am the proud owner of these cookie cutters!
I saw this at Pier1 and had to have it! It matches my kitchen perfectly!
I am crushing on this album!
I can't stop listening to this on my old ipod lol...
The mailman woke me up yesterday to deliver these mocs from Darlingtonia, by far the most comfy shoes on the planet!

2 comments:

Dez Schwartz said...

I've been wanting some Darlingtonias. The ones you picked are super cute! :)

also, the 'buy a vowel' illustration is too awesome!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ooh I'm so jealous you have a pair of Darlingtonias! I love all of the prints you shared. And I would LOVE to hangout in that painting studio all day long!