Saturday, August 28, 2010

Warehouse 13: Claudia

So we've been watching Warehouse 13 on netflix. I think we only have one more episode left of season 1, then I'll have to see if i can catch a recap marathon of season 2 on SyFy.

I really like Claudia, she is the "young, hip, brilliant techno-wiz" who hacked into the warehouse computer systems and kidnapped Artie...well don't want to give too much away if you haven't seen it. (info found at wikipedia)

Claudia has awesome style in the show, with an attention to detail that pulls it all together. I was looking for a pic of this brooch she had with a pistol on it, but sadly I can't find it. So if you find a pic/know where I can buy one let me know.

She also has great hair! I like how the stripe changes color depending on her outfit, and it almost makes me want my hair red again lol...almost...I think working at the Warehouse would be a fun job! Hanging out eating tacos and donuts, and making steam punk devices sounds rad to me.



Today I polyvored an outfit of what I would wear to work if I worked at the Warehouse. PS the top hat is a must!

1 comment:

Dez Schwartz said...

Yay! I'm glad you're liking the show. And season 2 just gets better. :)

Welcome to the Warehouse fanclub!