Saturday, August 14, 2010

Truly Outrageous

It is never too early to think about Halloween. I'm not sure what I am going to be this year. I'm thinking Jem or Belle from beauty and the beast. I want to eat these candy corns and other fall foods. Fall is my fav time of year!
This looks like a good vacation spot
I don't have any of these plushies, and that's sad...
This is where I live
I need to visit this place where ever it may be
Too cute for words
nom nomm nommm
Burgercakes!
???
This is me, now that my mind has been blown. I had to take precautions.
This post was truly outrageous.
PS Clint is giggling to some website called epic fail.

2 comments:

Dez Schwartz said...

That would be cool if you were Belle b/c I was thinking about being Snow White! Although, Alyse wants me to be Jeanette from Alvin & the Chipmunks b/c she is going to be Britney. lol

...I think that horse is trying to be Lady GaGa. :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

These are so awesome! That puppy is SO cute, I want to jump into all of those balls and eat that burger cake!