Friday, August 27, 2010

Sick Day

Yesterday I went home early from work. I was feeling like a zombie with my sore throat and thought that my head might explode any minute. Of course today I feel worse, but I have today off...so yay. Yesterday Clint and I went and got cookie dough, but he put his foot down on the marshmallow cream. We watched some Warehouse 13, I think were almost done with season 1.



I love these gummi strawberries, I by them at the Candy Wrapper in the mall all the time.
I thought this was awesome! I love playing Cooking Mama. I'm not into the wh0le Lady Gaga thing, but I thought this was pretty rad.
These signs should be everywhere!
Oh totoro steal my heart and my snot...
Madness!
My friend T is at Morphacon. This made me think of her. She went as the Pink Ranger, and has a bad ass costume.
How cute and cozy. I need to go to Japan. Back to being sick....

2 comments:

Holly Knitlightly said...

:( I hope you feel better real soon! These photos are great.

Dez Schwartz said...

lol, I want one of those Power Ranger outfits! I would so wear it to work. :)