Saturday, September 18, 2010

13/30: Favourite Movies

1. Sydney White. Amanda Bynes is my girl crush, and she always makes me laugh. This movie has some funny lines about the geekiest things which I love! Plus its a modern take on Snow White.
2. Pride and Prejudice. Clint hates this movie, and I am pretty sure it was him who ruined my DVD. When he's in trouble I make him watch this movie lol. I think this movie is visually beautiful and this may be the only movie I like Keira Knightly in. Plus who doesn't love Jane Austen?
3. Howl's Moving Castle. I watch this movie almost every night when I go to sleep. We own almost all Hayao Miyazaki's films. I love that Christian Bale does the voice of Howl. I am also a big fan of Kiki's Delivery Service, and My Neighbor Totoro. PS this movie is based on a book, the movie is not the same of course, but it is an interesting read.
4. Amelie. This was one of the first movies Clint and I watched together when we first started dating. It is also the soundtrack for our wedding. This is a fav for the both of us and we always enjoy watching it together.
5. Breakfast at Tiffany's. This is my go to movie when I'm down and out. I love Audrey Hepburn. I like the randomness of her character, her wardrobe.....lol everything.

No comments: