Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Get On Your Wooden Horse

I made this.
Lyrics from a Weepies song.
There is a puppy sleeping on my foot.
My foot is falling asleep.
I bought a big crochet hook today.
There may have been some Fig colored yarn bought too.
I went to Starbucks 2x's today...I'm so bad.
I read a bunch of silly blog stuffs.
Now I know what's the what.
I watched an episode of BBC's Jekyl.
I have to go iron a shirt for tomorrow's meeting.
I have been very apathetic today...um...everyday...lol.


4 comments:

Chelsea S.P. said...

Have you started your new job yet???

Unknown said...

yes i did on monday. definately an adventure. i have a district meeting tomorrow, so i have to iron a nice shirt and look fancy :)

Brooke Ann Dove said...

careful with the iron. I watched Jekyll. It was great!

Dez Schwartz said...

Cute! It makes me want to bake gingerbread men. :)