Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday: Holiday Edition


1. Holiday spirit is something I usually wish I had more of. Working in retail sucks it out of you. This year I have loads more than usual.

2. The holidays are incomplete without picking out a special ornament with my husband, hot cocoa, and baking cookies.

3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is attempt to make everyone Christmas presents (I usually fail).

4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is picking out a special ornament and opening stockings first.

5. Holiday music is in full swing, but I haven't heard too much of it yet. I'm more into watching holiday shows like How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays ???No plans yet...

7. Holiday wish list 1. Tamagotchi 2. watercolor pencils 3.the book Shopaholic takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella. 4. A new French Press (I shattered mine today) .

No comments: