Monday, December 13, 2010

Products I Love: Face Care & Body

I love going to places like Sephora and Ulta, I know I can always find what I'm looking for and they have amazing products! I've been using the Ole Henriksen Natural Skin Care line for a while now, and I love it! Everything smells so delicious and works like a charm! Here are my go to products, but I still have tons to try.
I love these 'truth to go' wipes. They are prefect for traveling or it's 3 am I just got home from a show and I'm too tired to change out of my clothes let alone wash my face days. They smell like heaven (citrus and vanilla). Sadly I ran out and need some more!

This is the facial cleanser I use. I also sometimes use a Dove face bar.


This tonic rocks my socks!

I can't live without this moisturizer! It smells like dreamsicle! It is the best moisturizer I've tried to date and one little pot lasts forever!

Clint recently let me in on a big secret....he hates the bath and body works stuff...lol...so I searched around the house for some other soap, and found this Burt's Bee's bar that my mom had given me. I love it! It lightly smells of peppermint and has exfoliators (which clint loves)...I may never go back to BBW products again...

I think I am well on my way to using all natural/organic products! Do you use organic/all natural?
What are your go to products?

No comments: