Wednesday, December 22, 2010

time out for breakfast

Since I've been going, going, going... I've been eating terribly! My diet has consisted of coffee, red bull, cookies made by my co-worker, and mini pizzas. This morning, after coffee, I was starving and decided to make scrambled eggs with potatoes. Here is my recipe if you want to give it a try, it's good day or night!

I cut up my potatoes pretty thin.
Throw in a skillet with onion, garlic, spices, and some butter! (i love to add a dash of cayenne and lemon juice)
I cook them up until they are starting to burn. (makes some crunchy bits)

While I'm waiting on my taters to cook up, I mix up my eggs with some milk and spice it up!
When the taters are done, put them on a plate and using the same skillet cook your eggs just how you like them!

I like to mix my eggs and potatoes together and add cheese on top!
yummy! I am super full right now!

how do you take your eggs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not always the biggest egg fun, but I do like them on toast with bacon ^^
Either scrambled or Medium.

I do like to throw some Old Bay in there sometime.

--Debra Belle