Saturday, June 18, 2011

30 for 30 Remix items...finally!

So last night I finally picked my 30 items for the 30 for 30 Challenge over on Kendi Everyday. I found/took pictures of almost everything....

1. Bitten Tee. 2. C&S Tee

3. allen b top


4. & 5. Forever 21 silk tanks in navy and gray.

6. LoveByrd fringe tank.

7. Gap button up

8. Leopard Keds. 9. Black Poppy peep toe flats. 10. Sperry Loafers. 11. O'Neill Sandals.
12. Forever 21 boots.

Now here is where I got lazy and tried to find the items on the internet....
13. Aerie shorts (but mine are olive colored).

(PS the PACSUN site only let me copy the pic from the back)
14. Billabong Maxi Dress.

15. Billabong skull tee.

16. Billabong wolf tank.

17. Black blazer. (this is similar to the one i own)

18. & 19. Convertible Maxi in black and navy/gray stripe.

20. Bullhead Jeggings.

21. Bullhead pink shorts.

22. Aerie pink cardigan.

23. Flare jeans.

24. Kirra Maxi dress.

25. Malibu Native Paris tee

26. Roxy shorts.

27. this awesome vest!

28. Volcom maxi dress.

29. Navy blue cardigan. 30. Khaki pants from Maurices. (not pictured b/c I have to get ready for work)...

So here goes day one! Hopefully I can figure out how to get a picture taken everyday...Good luck to anyone else who wants to join and wish me luck on not clothes shopping for a full 30 days!

3 comments:

Juliette Crane said...

love that shirt with the horses on it...and all of those shoes!

have a fun weekend!
-juliette

Aria Belle said...

Sounds fun... I might try that next month. Just sucks that about 10-15 pieces will be for Target work wear alone :P

Christy said...

Glad to see you're doing the 30 for 30 too!