Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Day Late, A Dollar Short

I'm trying to get ready for work, but I wanted to post a quick picture I was able to snap of my outfit from yesterday! This is one of the skirts I found at the thrift store (I'm wearing another today!). Speaking of a dollar short...do you ever have to pay for, say your Peace Tea that only cost $1.07, with your debit card because you never have cash on you? Daily occurrence for me...

Tank: Hurley
Belt: F21
Cardigan: kirra (pacsun)
skirt: thrifted
shoes: o'neill
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sailor July said...

ADORABLE skirt!!! Also, I pay for everything with my debit card. Even if it's only a few cents. :P The only time I use cash is for yard sales!

Brittney said...

cuuuuute skirt. love that print. and...cash? what's that?
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer; come on by if you'd like!)