Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Weekend in Photos

This is the first chance I've had to blog since I got back from visiting my family in San Angelo. I had a great time hanging out with Avery and watching her silly faces and dances. I tried to hang out with my friend Dez for some boboa tea (SA has one but lubbock doesn't?!), but they were closed by the time we could meet up...so next time!


Avery loves books! This is one I got her for Christmas! She is reading to herself.

We went and ate at this Japanese Teppanyaki Grill called Shoguns, where I had lots of veggies, sushi, and Ramune soda. Afterwards, we went and watched the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
Avery watching a movie. It's cute because she tries to say the words with the movie, claps when it starts, and does these little dances to the music.

Roadtrip face.

Ramune soda.

Oreo ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.

Found this Dolly mug at Goodwill.

Avery loves Goodwill and my shades!

It was a good weekend!

1 comment:

bethan said...

the dolly mug makes my day! i love a little dolly :)

x.