Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 1


Day 1 was a little bit hectic. There was this whole cause and effect/chain of events that were spiraling out of control thing going on. That usually happens when you stay up past 2am trying to pick out your 30 items, and then try to find/take pictures to put on your blog...all before work...and without coffee. Did I mention that we don't have a camera at our house?! My wonderful husband likes to leave our useful gadgets at random people's houses while he's on tour. So instagram and no time for a retake photo it is today...I decided to polyvore a similar outfit to what I wore today just for fun...but minus the Chanel and heels (I'm not that cool).Day 1

Party dress
£38 - josephm.com

Stella McCartney racerback tank
$116 - net-a-porter.com

Billabong satin blazer
$80 - pacsun.com

Diane von Furstenberg high heels
£250 - women.fashionbeans.com

Givenchy glass shades
£98 - sunglasses-shop.co.uk

No comments: