Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday

1.  My favorite color is     tiffany's blue   .

2.   My home decor color palette includes   always changing. We are doing lots of painting right now. In the kitchen I have that retro blue color and red. In the living room it's chartreuse green and espresso...still working on it    .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color     blue...probably b/c I'm blonde and have blue eyes. But I got lots of compliments on my blue hair too  .

4. The color I detest is    is maybe orange? It just doesn't look cute on me.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   everything...i have lots of most colors, but I did notice a lack of green when I was trying to dress for St. Patty's day. .

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   most yellows and super pale colors, b/c I'm super pale and my hair doesn't do well with yellows   .

7.  The color of my favorite dress is   black with bunnies or that pink vintage frock my hubby bought me in Austin...I can't decide   .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with colours...I love them but I can't seems to wear/use them very well!!!