Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oh Hi March

I don't know if any of you have ever seen the worst movie ever called 'The Room', I don't recommend watching it unless you want to get all my references to the movie (which aren't even that funny). The things you do for your friends (like watch terrible movies). 

In other news I plan to make the 'Kyary' squishy fish face all month (I'm practicing as I type this), you should make it too. 

I'm excited to be sponsoring over at Mermaid Eyes this month! Check out Kayte's magical blog!

I have big plans for my blog this month, and have been making lists and lists of things to talk about. I also have some projects to finish so I can (finally) update my etsy store. So stay tuned for more info and fun stuff (like giveaways).

Since I just finished the Korea Drama (Shining Inheritance) I was watching (and if I don't start a new one), I'll have even more free time to get things done (like spring cleaning) or watching Supernatural and eating tacos. 

What are some of your plans for March?

Mine is to use an outrageous number of (parenthesis) in blog posts...j/k (or not...)

1 comment:

Dez Schwartz said...

lol @ your parenthetical humor. ;)

Also, yay for extra project time!

My plans for March:
- Keep working on unpacking (yes, it's almost been a year since we moved in and I'm still not all the way unpacked, haha)

- work on Etsy stuffs

That's pretty much my plans & I figure that will probably take up a whole month anyway. :)