Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Nicest Day of the Year, so far

Happy Nicest Day of the year, so far! It was almost 80 degrees today, so i sat outside in some shorts and talked to my momma on the phone...lol...but if I were in a meadow I might do something like this:
Today I have done a ton of of laundry...and still going strong. PS it still needs to be folded...

I saw this pic on we heart it or a tumbler somewhere...it cracked me up...can you just imagine...
Nerds are cute...and so are beanies...
I had a Peter Pan dream....
The coolest photo ever...
She & Him are playing at least 4x or more at SXSW. I hope to get to see them at least once...
Cute nerd glasses, and a cute tattoo...Wish Upon A Star...
My hair was green once, and not a pretty green either...
Well, back to my to do list...and watching Firefly....What would you like to get done this week?
I'm thinking I need to do something fun with my hair...maybe a couple pink stripes??

2 comments:

Dez Schwartz said...

Have fun at SXSW! If you get to see She & Him you better take LOTS of pics to share with us!!!

My plans for the week - working on a painting and spending time with the family.

Brooke Ann Dove said...

We need to see SHe and Him. It's the most important. I can't wait! I vote you dye your hair...I'm dying mine, well back to my original color. See you soon!