Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Strangers Answering My Phone

I had dreams of being lost in a forest, and calling people on my cell phone but strangers answering. There were roller skates and fire trucks. None of it made sense but when I woke up this morning I told Clint that some old lady kept answering his phone when I called him.


I love this darling face. I found this on a random tumbler. This is her at SXSW! I saw her wearing this cute outfit! Whoever got close enough to take this photo you rock! PS I can't wait to get the new cd! I'll be checking my mail...;)

It's my day off today and I want to go to the movies. I want a pickle, buttered popcorn, and a cherry coke. The only time I drink coke is when I go to the movies, it's my ritual. Drinking coke otherwise would just cheapen it...lol

I really need to clean my house today b/c Clint's momma is coming over tomorrow and we're doing wedding stuffs. I love Hayley from Paramore, it's my dirty little secret. The guy at Hot Topic told me he wouldn't tell anyone. I go in there sometimes to buy Paramore t-shirts. I have a band shirt addiction. So does Clint. I think a little Paramore will get me motivated to clean.

If you don't know who this is, or have not bought this album...we can't be friends. (or I could burn you a copy to save our friendship :)

I liked this movie. I could watch it again. Truthfully I don't mind being alone sometimes. I think it's b/c I am around people all day long LOL. I hear I look like Kirsten Dunst, what do you think?

This is my short morning, but it's already noon post. Time for more tea!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You have been having some strange dreams lately lol! I LOVE Paramore! I've been told before that I looked like her sometimes. I don't see it haha! Have fun with your day off and wedding stuff with Clint's mom tomorrow!

xoxo,
Cat

Lindsay said...

wow I have crazy dreams too, I tend to have them right before I wake p in the morning, normally about a giant animal chasing me! EEEKK!!! I am a big fan of Paramore!! :D
Hope you have a great week!
xoxo,
Lindsay