Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Japanese Care Bears Eat Taco's Too

Happy Taco Tuesday! I didn't (well I guess I could say haven't yet there is still time) have tacos, the line was crazy long today! Today, Clint left for Tucson, AZ to record the new Thrift Store Cowboys album. It's going to be awesome!

I am trying to figure out how to organize my craft space. Peptogirl has a cute space. I need someone to just come and set me up and then I'll be golden...any takers?


Personally, I heart anything French....

I saw this on ImYourPresent's etsy store. If only I was a size 4....


I'm a tiny bit indian, so maybe that is why I like indian head dresses so much. When I grow up I plan on being a cheiftess...


I saw this on some site, probably weheartit.com.....it kinda creeped me out, but then I couldn't quit looking at it...it just seems so real...maybe...i dunno....


When does the Alice movie come out? I can't wait to see it...ps this tat rocks!

3 of my fav things: Kurt Cobain, kittens, and polaroids....haha oh and painted nails...


This cracked me up....donuts are good, I should eat them more often...


Oh Chanel....you steal my heart


This made me think they work at like a japanese forever 21....i love care bears...

I'm off tomorrow and I plan to do stuff....like stay in my pj's all day!

2 comments:

Jessica D said...

Kurt! Ahhh I love him.

Dez Schwartz said...

Alice comes out this weekend! So excited!