Sunday, September 18, 2011

Eisley Show from my iPhone

This Friday my friend Calley and I went to see Eisley. I was super stoked because I haven't seem them play since the sxsw they were on the Warped Tour. All my attempts this past sxsw ended in failure. I am a huge fan of their new record and I'm glad I was finally able to buy it on vinyl. I also scored a couple Tees with Sherri's artwork. Sadly I didn't get to meet Sherri and get a pic, but she did send me a lovely message on Twitter.













I have to say Calley and I won for best dressed. :)








I loved Christie and Collin. Give me acoustic any day! I got their EP and a cute tee.

The Marksmen went on next and I was blown away! It wasn't what I was expecting and I loved it. I grabbed their cd and a tee for my husband (he couldn't get off work to come).








Eisley was wonderful and I loved the new songs they played that will be on the new EP. I was a little sad I didn't get to hear Marvelous Things, but it was awesome hearing Smarter and all the newer stuff live. I only captured a few photos with my phone, it was dark and I obviously couldn't get past the ring of fan boys in the front.









I had a great time and hopefully soon I'll post up a picture of the merchandise I bought. Until then I can't wait to get home, put The Valley on the record player and get my art on.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye there.. i noticed u used iphone. i think of buying one. any problems with the phone?

Unknown said...

no probs with the iphone, couldn't live without it