Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Costume: Coraline

 This year for Halloween, I had my heart set on going as Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. I was having a hard time wrangling up a worthy costume. Then it came to me to go as Coraline! This year I am having a tiny Halloween Party at my house, and my biggest goal is to have trick or treaters! This is the first place I've ever lived where I could have trick or treaters, but I've always had to work Halloween night. I'm super excited and I wanted to dress up as something maybe some of the kids would recognize.
 I didn't realize until researching this that the movie was based on a book. I can't wait to get my hands on it and creep myself out.


 I can't decide which outfit I like better?! So tomorrow I am going thrifting to see what I can find. I dyed my hair blue again (but not dark blue yet, I was trying to use up my dye).

If you've never seen the movie, here is the trailer:




What are you going as for Halloween? Are you going to a party or just dressing up for fun?

PS The husband and I have a date tomorrow to go to the corn maize! I'm super stoked!

2 comments:

Cambria said...

I love the blue star sweater, and was seriously tempted to knit one for myself :)

Unknown said...

you should and then knit one for me b/c it's rad! i'd wear it all the time!