Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Taco Tuesday: Better Late Than Never

 I realize today is Wednesday and I totally missed out on some rad tacos, but here I am....If you don't follow me on twitter or facebook, you may not know that I did get the promotion! I'm kinda excited and kinda scared because I'm the big boss now. The only bad thing that my regional manager had to say was that I was too nice...lol...he hasn't been on the receiving end of my stink eye so I'll give him a break.
 I am really loving tote bags right now! I have a million of them (mostly with Hello Kitty on them), and I like to screen print on them too....

 My goal on my days off, is to work on some of my art projects. They've been neglected with all this working and trying to sleep nonsense.


 I have this rad vintage fur hat, that I can't wait to wear...come on fall, stick around!

 I love hot air balloons...I think they're magical. There used to be this girl band here in Lubbock that sang a song about hot air balloons....

 Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is my hero and I could listen to Pon Pon Pon all day long.
I hope to one day visit Harajuku.
What are you up to today? I have some emails to write and errand to run. I am sad today couldn't be a pj day....

1 comment:

Chelsea S.P. said...

Indeed, few people have seen your stink eye O_o