Monday, September 5, 2011

MIA

I now I've been MIA, but I'm back! Work has been crazy! I find out tomorrow if I got the promotion I interviewed for this past week. Then it's training for me and training for the person to take my spot. 

Things I've done since I've been away:

*Saw The Help with my niece and SIL
*Had 2 pumpkin spice lattes
*Said hello to fall weather
*went on a puppy rescue mission
*bought some fall candles
*watched all of Samurai Champloo
*went to one of my husband's shows
*had a sausage wrap from this outdoor vendor in the depot district after the show (with everything on it, it was super spicy, but super tasty)
*listened to lots of Abingdon Boys School (since some friends go me the cd's!)
*my hair is lavender 

What have you been up to since I've been away?

1 comment:

Cambria said...

Just finished a sock pattern for my Super Sock Scarefest group knit-along on Ravelry, which debuts on 9/11...and then cast right on for the next design project. Also went to the Southwick Zoo with my 5-year old, survived a hurricane and subsequent loss of electricity for 72-hours, and bought a new white skirt (just in time for Labor Day, lol).