Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   The best thing I did all week was     decide on my halloween costume (i'll do a big reveal soon, I'm super excited!)  .

2.    Cute stuff, coffee, cupcakes, and shopping      make me super happy.

3.  Pets are   puppiness (that's my answer for everything)   .

4.    My husband and puppies   are the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to    snuggies, my leopard coat, and peppermint mocha  .

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is     a time machine and personal assistant...oh and that camera that meows   .

7.  This weekend I am going to    be working hard for the money  .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a great list to me!

happy weekend

deborah Velásquez said...

You make my Fridays. I love your lists. have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

thanks! happy weekend to you ladies!