Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Taco Tuesday:A-Z

I'm still running one day behind, so I'm doing a quickie Taco Tuesday (on Wed) post. I saw this little A-Z over at Lariats and Lavender
.

 A. Age: 28, but I get told I look like a 16 year old constantly...
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore that you hate: all chores, I need a maid. That's actually my goal in life is to hire a maid.
D. Dogs: Loki and Duo...if you want to see their cute faces just check out my about me page
E. Essential start to your day: a MAJOR cup of coffee or 2
F. Favorite color: it changes a lot....
G. Gold or Silver: silver, I'm not gangsta enough of gold
H. Height: 5’5 I'm super tall, I come to Shaq's nose....
I. Instruments you play: I haven't played anything in a long time, but I used to play drums, the glockenspiel, bass guitar, flute, some piano....
J. Job title: By day I am the Store Manager of PacSun, By night I'm a paintbrush wielding Batman
K. Kids: No kids yet...but I have plans to adopt a cute little Japanese baby when I'm older :)
L. Live: West Texas, where there are no trees and definitely no rain
M. Mother’s name: Tammie
N. Nicknames: Babycakes, Chef Cupcake (that's what the husband calls me). Roller Derby name: Cupquake. Work Name: indie spice. I get called other names that aren't mine sometimes....
O. Overnight hospital stays: too many! After my knee surgeries a couple of times due to complications with that junk.
P. Pet peeves: people who don't push their chairs in or use their blinkers.
Q. Quote from a movie: "There can be only one." from Highlander lol no one but my husband ever got the joke/reference I made using that quote, so I guess that's why I keep him around.
R. Right or left handed: LEFTY!!!
S. Siblings: lil sister and by little i also mean short haha
U. Underwear: from Aerie! addicted to their boy shorts!
V. Vegetable you hate: beets
W. What makes you run late: stopping to get coffee
X. X-Rays you’ve had: legs, chest, head (well it's not an xray its a catscan...)
Y. Yummy food that you make: chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. (I know I will get request from my IRL friends to make these as soon as they see this lol)
Z. Zoo animal: monkeys :)

3 comments:

Sailor July said...

Wheeee, this was such a fun read! Boy shorts rock. Also, I love Chef Cupcake. Cuuuute! And I think I told you before, but Indie Spice is a kick ass nickname!

Also, you want a maid? Jen and I have both been housekeepers. We'll be your maids! All we ask for is WoW playtime, some cupcakes/muffins (the choc chip and pumpkin sound dreamy) and a little cozy bed. Like under a staircase! We could be your personal Harry Potter-ettes! ^_-

Unknown said...

haha you'd fit in around here with the hubs always wowing. although i don't have a staircase, but there are 2 guest rooms (one is the "office" which is a fancy name for wow room) i'll post my recipe soon for the choco pumpkin muffins :)

Unknown said...

super cute I love all the nick names!