Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday: Autumn

1.   Nothing says fall like      pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, and well just pumpkin everything  .

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   going to the Corn Maize. This year it was in the shape of Buddy Holly and we tried fried snickers and had roasted corn      .

3.  My favorite fall treat is   pumpkin chocolate chip muffins    .

4. Fall makes me think of    college     because    In the fall we would sit on the dock at the lake house and play acoustic guitars and smoke cloves   .

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!    pumpkin, knitting, coffee, scarves & boots .

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is     a cardigan or blazer with a band tee, cut off shorts, tights and boots   .

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)    Halloween because dressing up and eating candy is fun and with Thanksgiving I don't get to really celebrate because of my job (it's always a stressful time of the year for me)  .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is cute I hope you a have a happy weekend!

Carrie

Victoria said...

great answers; i love me something pumpkin too :)

Anonymous said...

wow- that picture is both cute and creepy at the same time. nice job!