Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      Lady Gaga .

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    Savage Garden     .

3.  When I've had a bad day I   head straight to Starbucks to get a latte and a cupcake. Next up is retail therapy!   .

4. I'd prefer    strawberry    to    chocolate      any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is     needles, driving, and big dogs .

6.  Something worth fighting for is     cupcakes or tacos. I threaten people's lives daily when these 2 things are involved. Or when someone eats all my teddy grahams. (yes my life revolves around food)   .

7.  When people think of me, I hope they don't think    "she looks just like Kirsten Dunst, Olsen twin, Mandy Moore (take your pick, it's annoying)."  .

5 comments:

Brianne said...

I love cupcakees & coffee

Anonymous said...

Mmm... tacos. You can have my cupcake though! I'm not a frosting kind of girl.

Dez Schwartz said...

Sounds like you and I are seeing the same therapist. lol :)

Lorraine said...

+1 on Lady Gaga
+1 on cupcakes and retail therapy.
-10000000 on strawberry over chocolate.

Sorry.

Lor

Katie said...

I'd be willing to fight for both cupcakes AND tacos. So when you need someone to add to your army, I'm in! :)