Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Vain Attempt

Today this week, has been a really long week, and my awesome friend T decided to cheer me up with lots of cupcake goodness!
I found this lovely vintage coat at Savers for $8. This lady in line behind me kept trying to talk me out of buying it because she wanted it. She was kinda weird, and wanted to see everything I was buying.....
I've actually dyed my hair a few times the last few weeks. I went from blue, to bluer. Then I added some pink, which turned purple. Last night I tried to go back blonde, but it just turned into this....
I've got mermaid hair again, but I don't mind.

3 comments:

Sailor July said...

Mermaid hair fits you so beautifully! <3 Also, that coat is FABULOUS! And for $8?! Holy crap! I hope you didn't let that weird lady talk you outta it!

Unknown said...

that coat is great! and I love the hair :)

Anonymous said...

that's pretty cool that you can change your hair color like that. i think if i tried even once mine would break off or fall out- lol. i'm jealous