Sunday, October 9, 2011

That's What She Said Sunday

Today is my day off, and I haven't quite figured out the best way to waste it. 

Here are some ideas:
1. be on Tumblr all day (i always get sucked in)
2. watch the Korean drama I started last night when I couldn't sleep. It's called Lie To Me and was pretty funny.
3. go to thrift stores. (this would require getting dressed)
4. read blogs
5. put away the laundry (i really should do this)
6. work on some dolls (i really planned on doing this, but it requires cleaning off my desk)
7. watch youtube videos
8. polyvore
9. play my DS, i still have kingdom hearts to beat
10. bake some cupcakes filled with nutella
11. clean out my closet (this equals a huge ass mess)
12. dye my hair (also equally a mess)

So far I've folded 5 cup towels, so I feel like I sorta started putting away laundry. 

What are you doing today?

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

So far I've: Woken up, drank green tea and coke, made a heartbreaker sim on The Sims 3, logged into WoW, ate dinner and am now blogging and relaxing with Jen!!!