Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On Repeat: Christie DuPree

Source TheBlueIndian.com
 I recently posted about going to watch Eisley (who is one of my fav bands), and opening for Eisley was their younger sibblings, Christie and Collin. They did an awesome acoustic set. For the past few weeks their EP has been on repeat in my car and now I wish I would've bought the second cd they had for sale.
Source TheBlueIndian.com
 You can watch some videos of some songs not on the EP over at The Blue Indian's Acoustic Alley. I'm really digging Blessed Soul. 

 You can listen to the EP that I've been listening to everyday at christiedupreemusic.com . It's very relaxing and whimsical, in an Eisley meets She & Him kinda way. I love every song on the EP, but perhaps Apologies is my favorite. 

 At the show I snagged a band tee (which everyone knows I'm addicted to), and wore it to work this week. I had several people ask where I bought it, but no one commented on the wrinkles (thankfully).
Hat: volcom, Earrings: Pacsun, Blazer: Billabong, Shorts: Bullhead, Tights: DKNY, Shoes: Lucky
You can also check out Christie on Twitter and Facebook.

1 comment:

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

I love your shirt! And thanks for introducing me to a wonderful band!
Xo Chloe.