Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I've been a bad blogger this week....

1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a covert anti-terrorist operative like la femme nikita or part of Kids Incorporated    when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   an artist with a private studio where I teach private art lesson, and make and sell handmade wares      .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like   Laura Ingalls Wilder    .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    a fairy princess of some sort haha I can see the picture in my head, there's lots of gold and frills. I'm wearing a mask and I have a magic wand   .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    either my Cabbage Patch Kids or my New Kids on the Block dolls .

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     ...I left a movie I was watching with a group of friends and went into another theater b/c I thought my parents were in there and everyone was looking for me. I am still embarrassed about the spanking to this day   .

7.  I get daily inspiration from    bloggers, tumblr, and watching Hoarders (b/c that inspires me to clean haha)  .

1 comment:

annies home said...

Laura did have an awesome life it seems come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com and see my answers