Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     that me and the husband got to go eat at breakfast house   .

2.   Colder weather makes me  want to snuggle and drink warm drinks like cocoa and cider      .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    my husband, my puppies, and having trick or treaters   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    ankle boots b/c I pair them with everything   .

5.  My personality type is    ISTP, which make me: optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to my equals, uncomplicated in my desires, generous, trusting and receptive person who wants no part in confining commitments.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     sweets and cute things  .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    black.. .
 
PS I didn't know what my personality type was, so I took an online quiz.

No comments: