Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   A nervous habit I have is     acting blonde, it's kinda my defense mechanism  .

2.   Something that makes me sad is    animal cruelty      .

3.  Today I am thankful for    my patient husband (since I'm never home and always at work), my snuggle-y puppies, and Starbucks    .

4. My favorite room in my house is     our office, because I can relax in the recliner or craft or talk to my husband since that's where his computer is (he's always WoWing)   .

5.  I can't stand    Lubbock drivers and inconsiderate people. You know that saying about not having anything nice to say....I think the people of Lubbock have never heard of it .

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    go buy Clint a gift card to H & M, so he can get some cute stuff .

7.  The last person I hung out with was    my husband, when we watched Glee and ate Whataburger when I got off work last night.   .

No comments: