Friday, November 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of     a nightmare. If I didn't work retail, I would be asleep. I don't understand the madness of it all. People, the deals aren't that good. Stay home and shop online!  .

2.   If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for   a bunch of handmade gifts on Etsy.      .

3.  The best thing I ate yesterday was    corn dip    .

4. Something I've been learning lately is    that it's ok to go home. I've been working way too many hours, and sometimes things will get done, when they get done...   .

5.  I cannot start my day without     gallons of coffee  .

6.  My nighttime attire consists of    a tank top or t-shirt and thermal pj bottoms .

7.  I am looking forward to     a day off soon  .

No comments: