Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'll Have a Paramore Tee With That Please


I hardly remember to put deodorant on, let alone take pictures of my outfits anymore. But every once in a while I get lucky.


Hat: American Eagle
Blazer: Billabong
Tee: Paramore
Pants: Vintage 
Shoes: Thrifted Converse



This is me about to put make up on. haha
Jacket: American Eagle
Cardigan: Roxy
Tee: Vans
Pants: Bullhead Black
Shoes: Uggs
Makeup bag: Betsey Johnson



This was my Audrey Hepburn, in Funny Face inspired outfit. Her dance moves were better.
Cardigan: Thrifted
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: Black Poppy



Can you tell I love this jacket? We're at Banana Republic, where they wouldn't help us. 
Jacket: American Eagle
Tee: Paramore
Jeans: Bullhead
Shoes: Thrifted Coach
Bag: Pendleton



Sunday, I spent the day watching episodes of the New Girl that I missed. Monday was dress like Zooey Deschanel day. 
Cardigan: Aerie
Tee: Paramore
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: DKNY
Shoes: Black Poppy

Can you tell I am addicted to Paramore Tee's?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: