Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Wish List


Here is my little Christmas wish list. I'm really easy to please because I like everything, and anything cute or crafty. I'd be happy getting pretty yarn lol...

Or even this little stuffed cuteness. You can find this Hello Kitty Penguin @ UO.


I really want one of these since the film is available and I want instant pics lol...oh the fun we could have with this baby...UO has them...

I am in love with this pancake purse! These are made by Twinkie-Chan! I convo-ed her on etsy to see if she would be making any more since it was already sold... ***I just got a convo back from Twinkie-chan and she won't be making any before christmas, but she will be making more after the craziness! So maybe for V-day! *** I told C.cakes to make me one, b/c he is awesome and can crochet...but I'm still waiting on my totoro! lol



Once I saw this I knew I needed it, because cupcakes are cool! This can be found in dressing on the side's etsy store. PS i'll take a size large...


Isn't this cute?! Babycakes calls me Cupcake! So this is a must on my list! It is in insanejellyfish's etsy store!

And there you have it, short and sweet....what are you wishing for this christmas? I can't wait to buy Babycakes his present! He is gonna love it! Let's see if I can keep it a secret! Shhhhh

1 comment:

Danielle said...

What a perfect list! :)

I especially love that insta-cam!