Monday, December 14, 2009

Is It Monday Already?

I'm not ready for it to be Monday. Yesterday I was sick all day, so I didn't get anything done. No homework, no crafting. I did watch a lot of movies and tv, which I never do. I saw Alice on SyFy which was crazy, and I watched Elf (my fav Christmas movie), and I watched Atonement and thought it was pretty good but sad.

I just finished making coffee and french toast, yummy. I really need to get out of the house and do a few things. I need to go by Chrome and pick up a pair of TOM's for a fun Christmas present I am working on. I need to go to Hodge Podge Design and look for some fun Christmas presents and a baby shower present that needed to be mailed last week since I didn't get to attend....Plus I need to hit up the record store, and grocery store....oh and the craft store, I can't seem to find the waxed linen thread I need to finish the journals from the RVA class....sigh...but mostly I don't want to get out of my pj's.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind wearing this outfit, and running through a meadow with my mister and having a picnic....

(image Teen Vogue)

As I was blog hopping this morning I came across this pic. Not sure of the source there wasn't a link, but I would love to learn how to make one someday!



I have been working on these for a few days. This is from the RVA Autumn class. I'm making mine into sketchbooks for Clint's family, because they are all magical artists. I am tweaking the project to fit my needs, like making it bigger and stuff...I'll share more when I actually finish one!

Well I guess I should get around, I have work at 4. I need to open my advent calender and eat the chocolates...

No comments: